NEW Joint Cerebrovascular Section Traveling fellowship for mid-career cerebrovascular/endovascular specialists
JCVS Traveling fellowship
Introducing the NEW Joint CV Section Neurovascular Traveling Fellowship for the 2018-2019 Year
The fellowship grant is a funded travel experience designed to allow mid-career trained cerebrovascular/endovascular specialists match with a host institution for 5 days to gain targeted experience in an area of significant interest to them.
• CAST certified individual OR demonstrable, significant open cerebrovascular practice
• JVCS section member OR SNIS member
• Board certified in specialty
• (not restricted to Neurosurgeons)
• CAST approved fellowship program OR demonstrable significant cerebrovascular/endovascular expertise in the area the applicant is seeking
• Appropriate case volume pertaining to the specific project
Application Deadline – Midnight, December 1, 2017
Grant Amount - $5,000 plus up to $2,500 for travel and lodging
Fellowship dates – any consecutive 5 day block between July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
For additional details regarding this opportunity and to obtain the complete the application click HERE!